Fire & Emergency Services
FOR ALL EMERGENCY CALLS, PLEASE CALL 911
Are you prepared for 72 hours?
Are you and your family prepared to be self-sustaining for up to 72 hours? It is recommended that you have a 72 hour (emergency) kit prepared in advance. Basic emergency kit items include:
- water (4 litres of water per person per day)
- food that won’t spoil such as canned food, energy bars and dried food
- manual can opener
- flashlight and batteries; extra batteries
- battery-powered or wind-up radio
- first aid kit
- special needs items for your family such as prescription medications, infant formula or equipment for people with disabilities
- extra keys for your car and house
- cash (include smaller bills such as $5 and $10s and change for payphones
- family emergency plan (ensure it contains in-town and out-of-town contact information)
Additional Emergency Supplies
Make a Family Emergency Plan
Be aware of your environment and changes in weather.
For more information go to Get Prepared.
For non-emergency calls and inquiries call the RCMP Office at 780-835-4031
Alberta RCMP Crime Map (external link)
Provides information to local crimes within the Fairview and surrounding area. The Report a Tip feature is available through this site for residence to access
EMS (Emergency Medical Services)
Alberta Health Services Emergency Medical Services (external link)
Providing ambulance services for Fairview and the surrounding area as far as the North West B.C. border, South to the Dunvegan River, East to the edge of the Municipal District of Fairview, Worsley, and Cleardale.
Located in the Fairview Health Complex at 10628-110 Street.
For non-emergency calls and inquiries call the Health Complex at 780-835-6100
Alberta Fish & Wildlife
Alberta Fish & Wildlife (external link)
The local Alberta Fish & Wildlife office is located in the Provincial Building.
The number to call for fires and emergencies is 911
Fire Department Volunteers Welcome
If you are interested in becoming a Volunteer Fire Fighter on the Worsley or Hines Creek Fire department please contact the following for more information.
The Community Services Co- Ordinator at the County office email@example.com or 780-685-3925 Ext. 117
Abe Friesen– Worsley fire chief 780-835-1810
Ed Walmsley– Hines Creek Fire Chief 780-835-1465